Sunday, March 15, 2015

“Let Nothing Tear Us Apart”

The Internet’s original cybersleuth, Todd Matthews, is to be featured in a documentary film that will publicize missing persons and the unidentified dead, but the project needs $40,000 for completion.  This website explains how you can help.

Todd, who now works for the Department of Justice, has been featured on national television, in People Magazine, and in books about the unidentified dead.

He has been my friend for many years, since I visited him in his hometown of Livingston, Tennessee.  Todd is a champion of the underdog whose life has been dedicated to helping others.  He learned early on that publicity and an online army of volunteers can do as much or more than law enforcement to find identities of those sad remains that no longer have names.

The first person who emails me and tells me they’ve made a contribution to the documentary film fund will receive a free copy of my latest book, The Kidnapping and Murder of Little Skeegie Cash: J. Edgar Hoover and Florida’s Lindbergh Case.  The book will be signed by both me and my co-author, Zack C. Waters. (NOTE: WE HAVE A WINNER.  THANKS, KAREN.)

“Let Nothing Tear Us Apart” will bring much-needed publicity to the cause.   

4 comments:

LibraryBlogger said...

I am happy to donate to this cause--I've never met Todd Mathews but I have appreciated his work for many years.

Karen Hoy

Robert A. Waters said...

Hi: Email me your mailing address and I'll send you an autographed copy of my latest book. Robert

Todd Matthews said...

Thanks for helping support the film Karen. You'll also receive a DVD of LET NOTHING TEAR US APART when completed.

-Todd

FAYE WHITE said...

Because I could not afford to donate I did share on Facebook, hope this makes a difference in he lives of those families that have loved one s MISSING and LOST.
Thank you for all your work MR Todd Matthews and Mr Waters.